Education Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor s Degree
1) Google Analytics 2) Ms-Excel 3) Python 4) R 5) MySQL
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Good presentation and time management skills
- Hands on Experience of Marketing and digital marketing tools. (Google AdWords, Social Ads, Social Analytics, CRM, Marketing Automation, etc)
- Hands on Experience of social media platforms. (Data Extraction, Social Analytics)
- Adequate knowledge of data collection. (Hands on Google Tag Manager)
- Hands on Experience of social media platforms. (Data Extraction, Social Analytics)Adequate knowledge of data collection. (Hands on Google Tag Manager)
- Use google analytics and other analytics software for data mining and analysis.
- Well versed with social media tools like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
- Establishing statistical validity of the data, conducting hypothesis testing (using R/Python/Excel as required)
- Conducting exploratory analysis on the data and providing actionable insights
- Building reports in Excel, Tableau Looker etc.
- Working upon day-to-day data analysis requirements, data visualization, and any data and reporting requirements
- Implement new algorithms for optimization, recommendation, attribution and emerging real-time consumer analytics.
- Preparing and maintaining master report for entire set of activities, including daily activity, daily spends of SMM SEM Campaigns Client wise etc
- Communicate Coordinate with internal teams for various data requirements
- Reports preparation, maintenance of data, making reports in Google excel Sheet.
- Admin Data Management.
- Any UG / Graduate
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be well versed with MS-Office
- Should be a team player, quick learner
- He / She be able to deliver under tight deadlines
- He / She be able to take initiatives and responsibilities of his / her work
- Qualification Any Graduate
- Experience 0-2 Years
- Functional Role Data Analyst