As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are:
As a GTM Lead for Bharti Airtel, you are required to deliver critical business outcomes across ital parameters like revenue, GP, signing and DSO etc. A close mapping of the respective domains and interworking with the client at multiple levels is mandatory for strong positioning of IBM as a partner of choice.
Closely working in pre-RFP stage is essential for positioning IBM PoV and solution in a preferred slot.
What you’ll do:
- You will bring in new signings
- You will craft annual business development plans based on business goals and objectives of the organization in consultation with the leadership
- You will work closely with Solution Design / architecture team
- You will create customized solutions that address client business constraints and infuse significant business value
- You will maintain “Thought Leadership” on industry trends and implications
- You will research on competitive landscape and on emerging business realities
- You will conjuncture business challenges that are specific to client, and come up with propositions to address those
- You will propose delivery alternatives that address risk and investment appetite, deliver differential value versus industry competition thereby enhancing IBM win probability
- Understand total solutions, Opportunity Assessment, Analysis of RFP/RFI/RFQ
- A deep knowledge of Telecom networks is a pre-requisite
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Overall Experience 15+ Years in telecommunication sector
- Deep understanding in Solutioning, pre-sales in Telco sector is added advantage
- Should have good solution delivery experience in the areas of Telco IT, Network, OSS/BSS, Digital Transformation, Cognitive Solution applications, Cloud Solutions, NFV/SDN etc.
- Should have worked with multiple domains e.g. Application Development Services, OSS/BSS Solutions, Telco Enterprise Business, Network virtualization etc.
- Good understanding of solution components such as pricing, tools and technology, location strategy etc.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Detailed knowledge of Indian and Global Telecom sector, including technological, business / commercial and regulatory drivers
- Proven industry network (ability to maintain/develop client relationships) and experience in strategy consulting selling
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Capability to respond to all RFPs and RFIs, providing pre-sales support to this segment, opportunity qualification to contract closure and helping the practice development
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary Offer 7-11 lakh
- Experience 2-5 Years
- Functional Role Data Analyst