Aryng is looking for a strong product and data analyst to work with one of our internet-based clients.
– This role works directly with the client, reporting into a senior manager at clients based out of San Francisco, Bay area. We are looking for somebody who enjoys solving problems, is comfortable with the internet/app business model, and can think through product/feature/UX experience and propose optimized data-driven solutions.
– Work directly with the client’s product and analytics team to solve problems on the product, user experience, and features.
– Leverage data to understand the business and their product usage, developing insights that apply to the product, and business strategy.
– Partner with executives, product managers, engineers, marketers, designers to translate data insights into smarter decisions and applications.
– Establish and manage KPIs that measure the health of the business, product performance, and customer experience quality.
– Build dashboards and reporting processes to monitor business and product trends.
– Develop frameworks, tools, and best practices to apply data insights towards business questions.
– Conduct analyses and build models that identify opportunities and drive growth.
– Design and analyze experiments, communicate results, and drive decisions.
Required Qualification :
– Confident and strong problem-solving skills
– SQL expertise (Required) – able to write structured and efficient queries on large datasets.
– Strong verbal/written communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners to build the business.
– Strong Decision Science skills, and can not only listen but also provide input on business and help leadership make decisions
– 1+ years of experience in writing SQL queries to solve the real business problem.
– Degree in a quantitative field like statistics, economics, applied math, operations research, or engineering, finance, business intelligence.
- Salary Range – 8 LPA to 15 LPA
How To Apply
Send your resume at email@example.com and fill the following form as soon as possible –
- Qualification Engineering
- Salary Offer 8-15 LPA
- Experience 2-5 Years
- Functional Role Data Analyst