Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create React components with proper standards of the React.
- Create React components by using webpack custom config.
- Publish the created React components to NPM.
- Import published React component into application which was created in create-react-app.
- Create different kinds of charts by using the amchart library.
- Create the applications with responsiveness and cross browser compatibility.
- Optimizing the performance on the browser by using the webpack and create-react-app custom configurations.
- Integrate with REST APIs built with modern authorization mechanisms such as JSON Web Token.
- Create test cases for each component by using any one of the testing libraries such as Jest, Enzyme or Mocha.
- Ability to maintain the Service Workers along with Push Notifications or Background Sync.
- Ability to debug the React code in the browser to rectify the issues.
- Ability to do the Progressive Web Apps (PWA).
Required Skills Set:
- Bootstrap 4
- Configurations: webpack, babel, create-react-app
- Service Workers – Push Notifications / Background Sync
- REST API, JSON
- Unit Test Cases – Jest/Enzyme/Mocha
- Visual Studio Code
- Charting Library: Amcharts
HTML5, CSS3, Material Design, Chart libraries: d3, highcharts, Voice integration
- Qualification Bachelors Degree
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience 2-5 Years
- Functional Role Developer