- Ownership of end to end release testing (planning, estimation and risk analysis)
- Test Case Designing and implementing new features adhering to the best practices.
- Agile testing (Automation/Manual Testing / Exploratory / Unit).
- Participate in Code reviews and adherence to strong design patterns
- Bug fixing.
- Actively participating in all Sprint meetings such as Grooming, Planning, Review and Retrospectives etc., mainly understand how the current feature is supposed to be used
- Participate or introduce potential new ideas and optimization coding and testing solutions
- Bring in new testing practices in- line with ATDD, BDD TDD
- Gain an advanced knowledge of the PRPC / Decisioning Architecture and all Decisioning business application
The Software Developer Engineer in Test will contribute to the development test and/or maintenance of Pegasystems business process management solutions software technologies and products. He/she will design, modify, and test and implement software programming applications as required and support and/or install software applications. The individual will also participate in the testing process through test review and analysis.
The Software Developer Engineer in Test is expected to use the skills of a seasoned professional to translate requirements into detailed test designs and implementation using Pega Automation framework and other Automation tools. The Software Developer Engineer in Test will work closely with Engineering and Support during the project test and deployment process and bring energy and enthusiasm to an Engineering team that takes pride in delivering high- quality software .
- 3- 4 years of development experience preferably in a product development company.
- Strong knowledge of Core Java fundamentals like Collections, Exception Handling, Concurrent Package
- Need to know how Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns are applied.
- Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL experience.
- Good Communication skills.
- Exposure to Microservices / JEE enterprise solution implementations
- Qualification UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization PG :Post Graduation Not Required
- Salary Offer Not Disclosed
- Experience 0-2 Years
- Functional Role Developer