- Understand business requirements and convert into technical requirements.
- Analyze, design and development web applications with good code quality aspects.
- Effective and proactive communication with management, team with respect to project execution, issues.
- Unit testing of developed code using various tools and frameworks.
- Guide and mentor junior developers and quality engineers to achieve overall technical goals.
- Work in ownership mode, collaboration with senior members of the team in decision making.
- Develop and test proof of concepts using various tools and frameworks.
- Propose potential solutions to critical problems and willingness to try until resolution.
- Be a team player, effective communicator.
Required Candidate profile
- 8+ years of experience in Java
- Good Hands on Programming experience in JAVA
- Good understanding of JSP, Servlets
- Solid experience in RDBMS databases preferably in-depth knowledge of MS-SQL server covering replication, transactional aspects.
- Solid experience in application servers with prime focus on Tomcat, Weblogic and Apache web server.
- Hands on experience with Spring and Hibernate
- Basic knowledge of CSS/SASS/LESS/PostCSS
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on experience/knowledge in RDBMS databases preferably Oracle
- Must be comfortable working in Linux/Unix environments
- Experience in Agile/Scrum
- Able to drive troubleshooting sessions with customer with clear action plan
- Clear and precise communication with team, management and ability to articulate thought process into actions
- Ability to guide juniors in the team to achieve overall technical goals
- Quick learner with positive perspective
- Qualification UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required
- Salary Offer Not Disclosed
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Functional Role Developer